The leading and preferred petrochemical company in Indonesia is seeking potential individual to be a part of our very dynamic and challenging environment to be placed in Cilegon or Jakarta. Due to our rapidly growing, we provides an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates and professional who fills the vacant position below. Apply now!
- Contact point to follow through between CAP, logistics / 3rd party company and relevant inter departments for all export delivery matters from pre-delivery (SO release, delivery order) to delivery (e.g. priority delivery, propose alternatives to solve delivery problems) post-delivery (invoice / issues) to ensure smooth and timely delivery of products to CAP customers in accordance with CAP standards.
- Report any incident / inconformity of logistics / 3rd party not in accordance with CAP standards and provide input to solution and improvement process.
- Check and process export / 3rd party invoices (e.g. terminal handling cost) due to CAP are correct and justifiable and initiate cost saving and logistics optimization whenever possible.
- Creation of CCR for both quality and delivery in accordance with CAP standards and follow through working with inter departments till closure (update into SAP and filed).
- Work closely with cross functional team (such as sales, admin) and inter departments (such as SO, accounting) to support polymers sales department activities and any management request.
- Assignment of added task as and when deem required to support polymers sales business.
- Evaluation and monthly performance reporting of logistics / 3rd party through review of KPI and feedback.
- Support efficient inventory control and warehouse management through activities such as FIFO reminder to logistics company, routine visit to CAP SO, meeting with logistics / 3rd party company to review and improve performance, periodical stock take
- Generate reports referencing data from SAP / other resources, on routine basis and/or as required.
- Monitor daily backdate from SAP.
- Backlog explanation report.
- Min. education, Bachelor Degree in any major
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experienced in managing people preferably
- Good command in English
- Able to follow through operational issues after office hour
- Detailed oriented, fast learner and self-motivated
- Young and outspoken personality
- SAP skill or experience in similar capacity is advantageous
- Able to work independently
- Job environment: 95% deskbound job, heavy usage on SAP and excel, fast pace
- Contract based for 1 year
Click here to apply!
Location : Jakarta